enables the energy-saving use of light.
Modern light management – for increased efficiency and maximised lighting comfort
Light is only used where it is needed – and only as much as is needed at the time.
Depending on the application, dimmability, daylight-dependent control and presence or time switching offer additional savings potential.
Our luminaires can be embedded in existing lighting control systems or equipped with autonomous sensor technology (e.g. daylight-dependent twilight switch and presence sensor). They thus ensure increased efficiency and maximised lighting comfort in daily use.
Example from the practice
Before and after comparison
Classic example from practice: The lighting situation of a storage area is insufficient according to the workplace guidelines (ASR). The company works in three shifts (6-day week).
After retrofitting to greenius® LED, approx. 400 % more luminous intensity. An intelligent DALI control system with presence detectors provides a savings potential of 14,700 euros and an ROI after 26.9 months (incl. installation) in the 5-year profitability analysis.
- 6 aisles of 7 luminaires each = 42 luminaires (10 of which are defective)
- Type of luminaire: 2 T8 fluorescent tubes each 58 W plus ballast
- Illuminance: Ø 100 lux
- No lighting control
- Total system power: 4,060 watts
- 6 aisles of 3 luminaires each = 18 luminaires.
- Luminaire type: LB-PRO warehouse spotlight, 150 W, beam angle 30 x 70°.
- Illuminance: Ø 400 lux (ASR-compliant, levelled at Ø 200 lux)
- DALI-controlled with B.E.G. presence detector
- Total system power: 792 watts (at Ø 200 lux)
POWER CONSUMPTION: BEFORE > AFTER
The consumption figures shown in the comparison graphs are extracts from the customer’s energy performance records (power metering).